Our Corporate Risk team can assist our clients to achieve a better level of understanding and control over security risks and their associated causes and consequences. We aim to support improved decision-making, optimised resource management and accelerated success in achieving the outcomes and objectives that are important to our clients.
Please fill in the form below if you would like more information:
Integrated Risk Management
Business leaders are now looking for improved integration of risk management practices, breaking down silos between differing functions inside an organisation. Focusing on a collective and collaborative approach.
Our risk management model and operating methodologies support this outcome. We’re confident that we can manage risks at all levels of an organisation, and in any type of environment and context.
The capstone of our model; ‘Integrated Risk Management’, highlights our focus on strengthening an organisation’ ability to achieve success, by embedding risk management practices and solutions into the organisations’ functions and activities. Or, in other words; ensuring we’re ‘working with and within the organisation, not outside it’.
Wilson Security begins by gauging a comprehensive understanding of your organisation, its structure, critical assets, culture and approach to risk
Our security experts and local teams provide a clear picture of the prevalent threats to your assets. This intelligence-led approach ensure you gain a detailed understanding of the threats to your assets and uniform our vulnerability assessment.
The next step is to identify and quantify vulnerabilities. We look in detail at the presence and effectiveness of the current control for your assets, examining their effectiveness of the current control for your assets, examining their effectiveness and the possibility of exploitation by an adversary. This may involve reviewing a physical site, security system, procedures and processes or an individuals routine.
By understanding the possibility of losing assets, we can identify risks you may face. When determining the potential for something to go wrong, Wilson Security can help you analyse consequences for your business and have risk management planning in place to best mitigate your risks.
After reviewing critical assets, threats and risks we work with, our clients to better understand tolerance, and the steps required to best manage risk and provide solutions to best mitigate those risks. Being mindful of commercial impacts to your business.
Treatment and a range of mitigation measures from physical to technical to administrative are outlined and reviewed so as to apply a range of treatments to address and lower identified risks, with an open and consultative approach with our clients.
As your organisation and its operating environment evolve, we work alongside you to ensure that your security risk management and emergency management process remains current, fit for purpose and financially sound.
Risk Management Solutions
- Corporate Reviews
- Threat Assessments
- Site Surveys
- Risk Assessment/Treatment
- Crisis Management Plans
- Sexual Violence Risk Assessments
- Operational performance reviews
- Planning and coordination of Continuous Improvement activities
- Planning and coordination of project-based works
- Participation in internal or client-led projects or working groups
- Personal Security Awareness Training
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training
- Security Management Training
- Incident Management Training / Simulated Incidents
- Port Facility Security Officer Training
- Occupational Violence Assessments and Training
- Emergency Response / Emergency Management Plan (EMP) development
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP) development
- EMP / BCP / Business resilience reviews
- Incident Management framework development
- Desktop / practical scenario training and evaluation
- Accredited emergency / medical training
- Evacuation or critical incident drills
- Explosives Detection Dogs
Protective and Threat Based Solutions
- Canine security
- Covert Security personnel
- Overt security personnel
- Protective plain clothed security personnel
- Close personal protection
- Thermal Imaging & heat signature searches
- Hidden camera searches
- Security penetration testing
- Boardroom, office and residential ‘de-bugging’
- Electronic Sweeps and Physical Searches for covert cameras and recording devices
- Factual investigations
- Overt & Covert Surveillance (where legally permitted)
- Counter Surveillance
- Undercover Employees in the workplace to detect theft, fraud and criminality in the workplace
- Threat profiling / monitoring
- Workplace Injury Fraud Detection
- Staff Screening & Vetting
- Security protection Dogs & Handler(s)
- Paramedic & First Aid support
- Cash or valuables protection & transportation
- Issue Motivated Groups (protestors, etc) management & monitoring
- Advice on the protection of mass-gathering events
- Access control and security-screening points advice
- Event Security planning and management
Long Term Engagement
Corporate Risk Methodology
The Wilson Security Corporate Risk team adheres to a standard methodology, centred around industry best-practices and a customer-focus, to ensure we consistently provide the highest quality results for our clients.
As one of the industry leaders we;
- Align with Risk Management standards ISO 31000 and HB 167
- Adopt, where necessary, industry specific standards, i.e. ISO 28000 and AS 4485
- Support high levels of engagement, communication and consultation across industry sectors
- Deliver evidence-based evaluations of risk and appropriately tailored recommendations for treatment
- Appreciate our clients’ success factors, by supporting them to achieve their key objectives and outcomes
- Grow the expertise within our team, to maintain our status as Subject Matter Experts, so that our clients get the right service, right advice and the right outcome.
Wilson Security | Protecting Your Future