Corporate Risk & Resilience
Security and Risk Management are central to our commitment to ensuring your organisation's resilience through our integrated security solutions.
Our highly experienced Risk and Resilience professionals provide end-to-end solutions to protect your future and ensure the continuous improvement of your organisation’s resilience.
Through our proven methodology, we assess the risks and operating environments and work with you to identify and develop solutions in partnership with your team.
Our objective is to improve resilience and partner in the delivery of long-term sustainable security solutions combined with technology to protect your future.
Get in Touch
Integrated Risk Management
Business leaders are now looking for improved integration of risk management practices, breaking down silos between differing functions inside an organisation. Focusing on a collective and collaborative approach.
Our risk management model and operating methodologies support this outcome. We’re confident that we can manage risks at all levels of an organisation, and in any type of environment and context.
The capstone of our model; ‘Integrated Risk Management’, highlights our focus on strengthening an organisation’ ability to achieve success, by embedding risk management practices and solutions into the organisations’ functions and activities. Or, in other words; ensuring we’re ‘working with and within the organisation, not outside it’.
Corporate Risk Solutions
- Security Risk Assessments (Tiered System)
- Advisory Services
- Compliance and Documentation Reviews
- Threat Assessments
- Resilience Maturity Assessments
- Emergency Management Exercises
- Annual Evacuation Exercising and Warden Readiness
- Incident Management Team Development
- Crisis Communications and Board Level Response Exercises
- Business Continuity and Emergency Management Plan Advisory
- Critical Infrastructure Assessment
Protective and Threat Based Solutions
- Canine security
- Covert Security personnel
- Overt security personnel
- Protective plain clothed security personnel
- Close personal protection
- Thermal Imaging & heat signature searches
- Hidden camera searches
- Security penetration testing
- Boardroom, office and residential ‘de-bugging’
- Electronic Sweeps and Physical Searches for covert cameras and recording devices
- Factual investigations
- Overt & Covert Surveillance (where legally permitted)
- Counter Surveillance
- Undercover Employees in the workplace to detect theft, fraud and criminality in the workplace
- Threat profiling / monitoring
- Workplace Injury Fraud Detection
- Staff Screening & Vetting
- Security protection Dogs & Handler(s)
- Paramedic & First Aid support
- Cash or valuables protection & transportation
- Issue Motivated Groups (protestors, etc) management & monitoring
- Advice on the protection of mass-gathering events
- Access control and security-screening points advice
- Event Security planning and management
Corporate Risk Methodology
The Wilson Security Corporate Risk team adheres to a standard methodology, centred around industry best-practices and a customer-focus, to ensure we consistently provide the highest quality results for our clients.
As one of the industry leaders we;
- Align with Risk Management standards ISO 31000 and HB 167
- Adopt, where necessary, industry specific standards, i.e. ISO 28000 and AS 4485
- Support high levels of engagement, communication and consultation across industry sectors
- Deliver evidence-based evaluations of risk and appropriately tailored recommendations for treatment
- Appreciate our clients’ success factors, by supporting them to achieve their key objectives and outcomes
- Grow the expertise within our team, to maintain our status as Subject Matter Experts, so that our clients get the right service, right advice and the right outcome.
Wilson Security | Protecting Your Future
National Manager Corporate Risk